Annual Dream to Design to Destiny Women’s Conference
- Insights and breakthroughs that lead to success
- Practical knowledge, skills and tools that lead to success
- Opportunities to connect with other women who are living their visions of success
Topics presented at the conferences include those related to emotional, physical, spiritual and financial well being.
Comments from anonymous conference feedback survey:
- I was very impressed and can't wait for the next one.
- I could have stayed all day listening to positive, motivating, knowledgeable, enjoyable speakers.
- I enjoyed the opportunity for networking, the simplicity of the program, and a comfortable environment for interactive participation.
- I got a lot out of the presentations, knowledge that I can apply in my life and business. The written exercise was helpful, so were the handouts.
- The speakers and the group as a whole--interesting, dedicated, accomplished, adventurous, women from different fields and points of view.
- I enjoyed the presentations and learning how to really make my dreams happen.
- I got a lot out of the information shared during the conference as well as the diversity of those who attended.
- Being around such wonderful and positive people who are committed to creating and defining their success!
- I loved the opportunity to network both before and after the conference.
- It was great- all info was relevant, helpful, and useful. Honestly, I came for this type of information; practical steps for achieving the most in my life.
- Thank you very much! I am so glad I attended and got a lot out of it--especially the group dynamics and synergy.
Women Owned Business Wednesdays
In support of the mission of Vision Quest Retreats, WOBWs supports and celebrates women businesses owners so they might live their visions of success.
WOBW HAS ONLY TWO POLICIES:
I. Believe in abundance and share, because there is enough for everyone and
II. No "mean girls” allowed!
What we do
- We host special online and live events such as book talks and discussions that connect Women Business Owners with each other.
- Offer specials and discounts on goods and services from women business owners to fans of WOBWs and Vision Quest Retreats.
- We promote the women business owners who offer specials to our fans and promote the fans that support these events by putting them "on blast" wherever we promote Vision Quest Retreats and similar events i.e. conference programs, newsletters, blogs, and other social media platforms.
How to get involved?
- Offer a special on your goods and services and be promoted.
- Spread the word by inviting others to join WOBWs Facebook Page
- Post information about your favorite women business owners (yourself included) who are doing big things with their businesses on the Women Owned Business Wednesdays page and website.
- Don't be shy start promoting your business today...tell us about the big things you are doing!
Powerful Women’s Networking Series
To learn more about these events and to register for the next event, please see our Events & Registration page.